Monday, August 20, 2012

Training Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. James Chelikowsky

Office of Human Resources

Plato Learning Services

Dallas, TX

Respected Mr. Chelikowsky,

I am a result oriented training consultant and have been working for the past four years successfully, assisting the sales and service team in product management and training. You are a leading provider of comprehensive online solutions to meet the goals of various educational and corporate institutions. I am confident that I can serve as an effective trainer for your organization to undertake various programs flawlessly.

Sir, I have enclosed my resume for your review. Some of my past job responsibilities include:

Organizing and delivering training via the e-Learning sites

Conducting assessment tests to identify skill gaps

Developing specific training programs according to the needs of the sales team

Collaborating with the marketing personnel to develop product solutions

With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, I have the ability to persuade others and to manage time effectively. Given my professional skills and practical experience, I believe I have much to offer to your organization. I would like an opportunity to discuss my credentials in details.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

WonshikChee

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment