Monday, August 20, 2012

Business Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Michael Bryant

Executive Director

ADP Group

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Bryant,

I am responding to the Business consultant position that is vacant in your respected organization. You are one of the leading providers of business outsourcing solutions, offering a wide range of human resource, tax, payroll and administration solutions to various clients. I want to use my past experience and acquired skills in increasing the sales performance of your organization by developing and presenting the business solutions efficiently.

I hold a master degree in human resource management and I have three years of practical experience in conducting business assessment and evaluating customer requirements accurately. As a business consultant in my past organization, I prepared various materials for the project work and the training services and performed analysis relating to the financial systems, administrative activities and human resources.

My previous experience in conducting various business operations along with my key skills such as knowledge of statistics, analytical modeling and business intelligence are well aligned with your business consultant position.

I have a flexible schedule and I would look forward to the opportunity to meet with you in person so as to discuss my credentials in further details.

Sincerely Yours,

Stephen Boyles

No comments:

Post a Comment