Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nursing Application Cover Letter

Mr. Robert Flake

Recruitment Head

Emanuel Medical Center

Tampa, FL

Respected Mr. Flake,

I am writing to express my interest in the nursing assistant position that is currently available with your organization. With over two years of experience as a nursing professional, I now think that I can meet up to your specific requirements for the job.

Over my past job period, I have

Performed direct patient care activities and basic nursing procedures under the supervision of licensed staff.

Assisted the patients in their day to day care activities such as toileting, bathing, grooming and meal plans.

Performed EKGs and documented essential information as per the departmental policies and procedures.

Sir, I am a diploma holder in nursing care and acquired current nursing assistant certification and Basic Life Support certification. I also have experience in maintaining the complete patient record such as the admission, discharge and the transfer information. I also provided necessary supplies and equipments to the medical staffs during specific operations and procedures.

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I can be reached via 4565454.

Thank sincerely for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Donglei Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment