Thursday, August 16, 2012

Executive Application Cover Letter

Ms. Raissa Ferron

Recruitment In charge

McKim & Creed

Tampa, FL

Respected Ms. Ferron,

I am responding you after going through the job post advertisement by your organization mentioning the vacancy of an executive assistant. Your requirements closely match my educational background and past experience and therefore, I am keenly interested in this job. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualifications and background for your review.

Madam, after completing my bachelor’s degree in management, I have worked in a highly challenging environment where I was able to sharpen my skill set. I supported all the activities of the board of directors. I provided administrative assistance to the chief financial officer and scheduled all types of meetings and seminars for the in house personnel.

I am well skilled in MS Office software and have the ability to master new software packages in a quick manner. In addition, I have basic knowledge of accounting and statistics. With sound organization and communication skills, I believe that I can come up to your expectations.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Paulo Ferreira

No comments:

Post a Comment