Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pharmacist Job Application Cover Letter

Mr. David Goldstein

Managing Director

PeaceHealth

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Goldstein,

With a proven track record of success working as a pharmacist in my past organization, I believe that my experience would positively contribute towards the continued success of PeaceHealth. I have enclosed my resume to provide an overview of my career achievements and qualifications.

As you will note, I have performed various essential functions during my job tenure such as:

Reviewing medication orders for quality check and accuracy.

Interpreting the medication reconciliation process.

Selecting medications for outpatient dispensing.

Detecting and reporting the medication errors.

Recommending drug therapy to clinician.

Participating in the development of drug protocols and clinical pathways.

My professional experience, along with my strong planning, organizing and analyzing skills, will enable me to make an immediate and valuable impact on your organization.

I look forward to meeting with you to learn more about your objectives and to discuss as how I can meet your departmental objectives. I can be reached anytime via 46546546. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Robert Gilbert

Enclosure:

Resume

Experience letter

Academic certificates

References

No comments:

Post a Comment