Thursday, August 30, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 3 for Designing Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Designs,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a senior designer. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

Presently I am deputed as a sr. architectural designer at Regional Designs for the last two years. During these years I have equipped myself with all architectural functions, which includes civil and construction design, including specialization in residential wood frame design.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 12th March, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Experience certificate, Regional Designs. - expletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment