Saturday, August 18, 2012

Business Coordinator Cover Letter

Mr. Gary Hallock

Recruitment Head

Hitachi Data Systems

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Hallock,

I am submitting my resume for consideration towards the Business Coordinator position in your organization as advertised in the Saturday edition of Economic Daily. My previous experience as a business coordinator in a financial organization, matches the specific requirements of your job position.

Sir, after obtaining my graduation degree in Business Administration, I was engaged in a financial organization for the past two years. I have acquired an ample experience of coordinating efficiently with the sales management team and the various internal and external customers. In brief, my specific job responsibilities included:

Initiating new customer setups.

Collecting and reviewing the sales and service contracts and acceptance certificates.

Reviewing the shipment documentation to ensure that, the documents are maintained to the audit standards.

Sir, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, I have the ability to learn new processes very quickly and the ability to solve problems independently.

I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this position with you. I have enclosed my updated resume for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Neal Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment