Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Credit Risk Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Steven Biegalski

Deputy Manager

US Bank

Houston, TX

Respected Mr. Biegalski,

I came across your advertisement in The Tribune for the position of Credit Risk Analyst. I am writing this letter to express my genuine interest in the advertised position.

I have a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Accounting and I believe that with the aid of my project management skills and problem solving skills, I can be able to make myself a perfect match for the position. I have three years of experience in this field and over my past job tenure, I have performed the following functions:

Provided credit risk reporting related to loan originations and peer group analysis.

Developed and maintained spreadsheets for credit risk analysis.

Prepared wide range of management preparations.

Analyzed the financial reporting systems.

Developed various financial applications.

I believe that I can perform the job well by making use of my strong mathematical and analytical skills.

In an effort to discuss this matter further, I will be calling your office in the next week to see if we might set up a time to meet. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to a favorable reply.

Sincerely,

Eric Bickel

No comments:

Post a Comment