Saturday, August 18, 2012

Technical Business Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Robert Heath

Recruitment Head

World Vision

Dallas, TX

Respected Mr. Heath,

With a consistent track record of success in achieving a broad range of goals throughout my career, I believe that I can now use my past experience in adding up to the productivity of your organization in a very fast manner. I have enclosed my resume in consideration for the technical business analyst position within your organization.

Over the past three years of my job period, I have undertaken various essential responsibilities such as:

Resolving various customer problems using troubleshooting skills and technical expertise.

Executing integration tests and tracking quality assurance metrics.

Creating functional design specifications for application enhancements.

Developing documentation for the various troubleshooting procedures.

Sir, I believe that my aptitude for technology and strong customer service skills would be a welcome addition to your organization.

Thank you very much for your attention. I will surely look forward to hearing from you, and I would appreciate a short interview with you to discuss the prospects and expectations of this job. I will wait for your call or email.

Sincerely,

John Haserbein

No comments:

Post a Comment