Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Payroll Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Michael Becker

Head of Recruitment

Charming Shoppes

Columbus, OH

Respected Mr. Becker,

Having achieved certain goals in my career as a payroll analyst, I am now eager to expand my professional scope by seeking new challenges in the particular area. I am interested in the vacant position of payroll analyst in your reputed firm and I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

Over the past three years of employment at Silicon Image, I have conducted various important tasks such as:

Executing audits, processing bonuses and special payments.

Working with the off shore processing team.

Researching tax regulations on a regular basis.

Monitoring all the regulatory changes.

Implement quality control measures.

Monitoring the processing of the manual checks.

I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration and working knowledge of the HRMS system. With strong oral and written communication skills, I have the capability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously.

Sir, I request you to establish a time when we can meet together to further discuss about the job position. I can be reached anytime via 42663223. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Joseph Beaman

No comments:

Post a Comment