Monday, August 27, 2012

Business Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date:1th April, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Personnel Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your advertisement on company's website, I am writing this letter to you for the Areas Sales Manager position.

I believe that I am the person, having required skills and qualification as per your needs. I enclosed my resume fro your review. Please see it.

Currently I am working as a local area sales team leader. Here I experienced how to work in high pressure, team environment, provide results before deadlines.

Please consider my resume. I would like to meet with you to discuss my skills and qualification. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment