Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lead Carpenter Cover Letter

Mr. Gross Hall

Hiring Manager

Innes Hutton Joinery

666 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Mr. Hall,

I am pleased to state my interest in the job application of a Lead Carpenter that was placed by your company website yesterday. I believe that my confidence and requirements to achieve successful outcomes at your prestigious organization can be a very supportive opportunity to develop my professional skills further.

I have completed a Course in Carpentry and Masonry from the Institute of Vocational Learning and have successfully built my professional career. My job responsibilities included:

Providing training to new candidates and assign small-scale projects to them

Refurbishments of old wooden fixtures

Preparations of for various projects and adapting cost-effective projects by buying materials in bulk

Developing blueprints design for furniture construction

Keeping the educational and professional qualifications at the forefront, I am quick at meeting deadlines and have proved success by delivering quality work for my clients. If you consider me an agreeable and a reliable asset for your company, I will await for your answer. I will be pleased to meet you and discuss the job prospects further. Thank you for your time and kindness.

Sincerely Yours,

Russell Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment