Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Consulting Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. David Bogard

Recruitment Manager

Russell Investment

Houston, TX

Respected Mr. Bogard,

I am writing to you on behalf of the present job position of Consulting Analyst in your reputed organization. You are a global financial services firm serving a wide range of investors, financial advisors and individuals. You are a pioneer in the development of pension fund consulting business. I want to be a part of your innovative team.

Sir, I hold a bachelor degree in Finance from Birmingham University and I have three years of practical experience working as a consulting analyst for different firms. Here are some of the details of my job duties that I have performed during my job tenure:

Supported various project tasks, keeping client satisfaction and relationship management as priority.

Developed quantitative models to support the business challenges of the clients.

Supported the business development staffs in effectively responding to the requests of the clients.

Delivered the completed records of various successful projects.

With excellent communication and presentation skills, I am confident that I will always maintain the deadlines in my job without compromising on the quality.

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

George Biros

No comments:

Post a Comment