Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Information Security Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Woody Smith

Hiring Manager

Apex Systems Inc.

111 Buxton Lane

Respected Mr. Wilson,

I would like to express my grateful interest in joining Apex Systems Inc. as an Information Security Analyst. I visited your job opening on www.bayt.com, and I believe I would be a reliable candidate for this wonderful opportunity as I hold a quality career as an Information Security Analyst since 5 years, and using my previous experience, I am confident that I am the candidate your company is looking for.

My career as an Information Security Analyst at Tri Star Engineering included the following responsibilities:

Evaluating the threat errors
Participation in managing quality for different departments
Restructuring and keeping information about different technical procedures
Involved with interactive training sessions within different departments and helping each customer separately

Previously, I have graduated with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science Technology Management from the University of Oakland.

Along with the letter, my resume and other needful documents are attached for verification. If you consider me fit for this job, I would appreciate in meeting you for a personal interview and get to know more about the company’s aims and expectations.

Sincerely Yours,

Tim Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment