Monday, August 20, 2012

Leasing Consultant Cover Letter

Ms. Dongmei Chen

Head- Human Resource Department

AvalonBay

Dallas, TX

Respected Ms. Chen,

I am writing to you in correspondence to the vacant position of a Leasing consultant in your reputed organization. I am a graduate in Accounting and have three years of relevant experience in working full time as a leasing consultant. With experience in working under tight deadlines and with effective communication skills, I believe that I can now perform the job even more better and can contribute to the growth rate of your organization in the minimum possible time.

Over the past three years, I have

Served residents by writing service request.

Conducted site tours to introduce the prospective residents to the amenities present in the community.

Developed various personal sales techniques.

Maintained through product knowledge of the property.

Developed great rapport with my clients.

With all the above knowledge and expertise, I made my clients happy with the service I provided to them, and because of this achievement, I managed to develop good image with my permanent clients.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my candidature in detail.

Sincerely,

Ray Chen

Enclosure : Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment