Thursday, August 23, 2012

Administrative Assistant Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Abril, 2009.


Jack Richardson,
General Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

Regarding the position of Administrative Assistant, I attached resume which is presented for your consideration.

As I have qualification which represents me as an eligible candidate for this position. Also I had an experience which I can use for company's growth. My salary expectation is in the $65 000 range.

Enclosed resume shows my qualification, capabilities and history of my career. I would like to discuss what I could do for your company. So please contact me on above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediff.com.

Thank you for your consideration, I am waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment