Saturday, August 18, 2012

Industrial Electrician Cover Letter

Mr. Peter Stark

Human Resource Executive

Fullerton Electrical Services

122 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Mr. Stark,

I take the honor of writing this letter with reference to your job advertisement on your website, calling on applications for the opening of an Industrial Electrician in your well known organization. I believe I am a confident candidate for your organization since the qualifications outlined match to skills and capabilities that I gained as anIndustrial Electrician.

Previously, I have established my qualification through Electrical Contractors UK, and I possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an associate degree in electric training. Currently, my proficient skills consist of:

Dealing with the repair, installation, maintenance and setup of different electrical networks

Ability to troubleshoot

Creativity with electrical and circuit diagrams and finding problems in electric circuits

Installation and repair of electrical pumps, transformers, and other devices

Furthermore, I have a practical degree of physical fitness that helps me with my standing position for a long period. I have a great familiarity with wire color codes, safety measures and how to work within restricted spaces for long durations.

It will be a great pleasure to assist the electrical team of your company.

Sincerely Yours,

Jason Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment