Friday, August 24, 2012

Attorney Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1 April, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.
Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am a waiting for my second year result and I am student from XYZ Law School. I enclosed my resume for your consideration. As a law clerk with RST firm which is specializing in employment law, I gained significant experience researching legal issues, drafting discovery requests and interoffice memoranda, and responding to client inquiries.

I am waiting for meeting with you to discuss my qualification and also the possibility of summer employment. If you consider or wish to arrange a meeting/appointment, I will be there in City area from December 10 through January 10. I can be contacted at the above address at other times. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment