Saturday, August 18, 2012

Business Administrator Cover Letter

Ms. Hillary Hart

Senior Recruitment Manager

Intellectual Ventures

Dallas, TX

Respected Ms. Hart,

I am writing to express my interest in a position as a business administrator within your esteemed organization. I have extensive experience of coordinating with all the internal and external clients of the organization in a highly professional manner and I am now capable of working independently with the minimum supervision.

After completing my bachelor’s degree in business administration, I have worked for two plus years as a business administrator, performing various essential job responsibilities such as :

Creating and formatting documents and high level presentations.

Coordinating meetings and special events.

Managing various internal communications including confidential business matters.

Developing and implementing various management projects.

Madam, I would make use of my strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills in serving the role in a much better way.

The accompanying resume can serve to provide you with additional details of my educational credentials. I will call your office in a few days to inquire about the possibility of a meeting.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Mark Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment