Saturday, August 18, 2012

Business Office Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Matthew Hall

Managing Director

Merced Systems

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Hall,

This letter is to express my interest in joining your organization as a business office manager. With a solid background in business and management, coupled with a graduation degree in business administration, I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your organization.

Sir, I have one plus years of experience, working as a business office manager and I have performed all the roles efficiently. In brief, my past job responsibilities included:

Providing the necessary goods and services in a cost effective way.

Managing vendor relationships.

Verifying goods and services received and approving the invoices.

Identifying the improvement needs of the business organization.

Working with the material management team to report the requirement list.

Identifying the technical equipment needs of the business organization.

Sir, with effective communication and interpersonal skills, I am good at analyzing and managing things with an eye for detail. I am a good decision maker and have good problem solving skills.

Additional qualifications can be found in the enclosed resume.

I can be reached via 45498464. Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely Yours,

Kenneth Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment