Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fellowship Application Cover Letter

Ms. Donglei Fan

Recruitment Head

Cultural Vistas

Las Vegas, NV

Respected Ms. Fan,

Hereby, I am writing you to express my interest in the Alfa fellowship program as advertised by you in the Employment Daily. As this fellowship program is aimed at advancing US-Russian and UK-Russian relations and developing intercultural understanding, I am keenly interested for this program, as I believe that I will get an unmatched opportunity to develop my career and to build a network of contacts in Russia and face some unexpected but exciting experiences.

Madam, I am proficient in Russian language in addition to my mother tongue and I have completed my graduation in Mass Communication and Journalism from Westin University. In addition, I have one plus year of relevant work experience in a leading newspaper journal as an assistant editor.

I am self-motivatedperson with good communication skills and interpersonal skills. I believe that I can cope with other fellow members of our team after being selected for this prestigious fellowship program.

After reviewing my resume, you can call me at 542565655 in order to schedule a personal meeting.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Gregory Fenves

No comments:

Post a Comment