Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Compensation Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Halil Berberoglu

Recruitment Head

MicroStrategy

Houston, TX

Respected Mr. Berberoglu,

I am submitting my resume for consideration towards the Compensation analyst position at your reputed company as advertised in the Daily Times. My previous experience as a compensation analyst, developing and implementing various domestic and global compensation programs, now matches your position requirements.

Over my past employment period, I have

Conducted internal and external salary statistics analysis.
Configured pay grades and implemented appropriate compensation structure for the employees.
Predicted the future trends by understanding the current salary trends.
Assisted in the development of the pay plans.
Prepared supporting data for the annual salary budget review.

I hold a college degree in Human Resource management and I have also acquired the PHR certification. I am well knowledgeable about all the employment related rules and regulations. I am proficient in the basic computer applications so as to prepare reports and spreadsheets with ease.

Sir, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this job position further with you. Please check out my enclosed resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jeffery Bennighof

No comments:

Post a Comment