Sunday, January 13, 2013

Marketing Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Executive Marketing Director,
Greenhouse Marketing Company,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your advertisement on company's website, I am writing this letter to apply for the marketing internship in your department. I am very interested about this opportunity and in this position. I would like to contribute my knowledge and skills to achieve your company's goal.

I am M.B.A. from ABC University. In addition, my experience includes a major project in Business and Management course in ABC University. For details about this course, please see my resume.

I have two years experience in marketing in GAT and PINE Com., where I had an opportunity to use my coursework and my skills to real life projects and to develop my teamwork abilities by working with their team/work groups.

I will contact you within week to inquire about meeting timings and date. If you have any questions, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment