Thursday, January 10, 2013

Call center Cover Letter - 5

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Call Center,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Student of International School of Commerce (ISC). I'm responding to your Advertisement in the Local Employment News for want of a Senior Accounting Student for your Phone Banking Facility.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong Academic background in Accounting combined with over Five years Work Experience in Accounting. My recent Internship at Major Call Center, New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my interpersonal and communication skills. I have good hands on packages used for computer-telephone interface (CTI) and has the ability to be a good listener, compassionate to provide outstanding service to the customers with proven customer service skills. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an Interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson,
Senior Student, Accounts,
ISC, Manhattan.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Internship Certificate, Regional Call Center. - appletter.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment