Thursday, January 10, 2013

Call center Cover Letter - 3

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Call Center,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

From our meeting and phone conversations, I got the privilege to know your product model and business processes in detail. I am very excited by the prospect of working for National Call Center. Your customer care team is among the most impressive I have met in my job search. Your company ethics are clean and your work force efficient.

In short, I am eager to accept your offer and begin working for National Call Center. However, I should be telling you that I have received another offer of employment with Regional Call Center, NY. While everything at your company holds a greater opportunity for me, and my career, I must tell you that they have offered a salary $5000/annum higher than your offer.

Instead of accepting their offer immediately, I wanted to reaffirm my interests in National Call Center and express my hope that we can come to terms on this matter and begin our happy association as soon as possible.

I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment