Thursday, January 10, 2013

Customer service Cover Letter - 4

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resource,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am applying for position of Customer Services Supervisor, was advertised in JobsNews.com. Please accept my resume. As per your requirements, I believed that I have proper experience, ability and skills that can definitely help your firm.

My experience and skills include:

* In customer service, I have five years experience as a supervisor;
* Good communication and problem solving ability in critical customer service area;
* Experience in multi-tasking and dynamic environment working;
* Ability to guide and motivate staff, to improve creativity along with productivity;

You can see my enclosed resume to check above experience and skills that I posses.
Please give me call at above telephone number or contact me on my e-mail EdenD@rediffmail.com. Thank you for reading my resume and consideration.
Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.
Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment