Thursday, January 10, 2013

Customer service Cover Letter - 2

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resource,
323 South Avon Drive,
Beoneld Pvt. Lt,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909,
Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter for a Customer Services Manager position in response to your ad in Jobsnews.com.

As per your requirements, I have an experience and skills which is perfect for this position. I am perfect in my work. I received award for excellent work in customer service. I have read about your firm, so I am aware of the working conditions and I would like to share my experience with your firm.

Please contact me at above telephone number or on my e-mail EdenDs@rediffmail.com

Thank you for consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment