Thursday, January 10, 2013

Customer service Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resource,
323 South Avon Drive,
Beoneld Pvt. Lt,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.
Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am applying for administrative positions in Customer Services for Beoneld Pvt. Lt., one of my dream companies with which I would like to work.

I am graduated from XYZ University in May, also completed diploma in industrial customer services. I have five years experience in Deeglei's Restaurant in Southern area where I was reached up to assistant manager position. I always worked hard to meet customer demands.

I am interested in this job because I enjoy this work by solving problems, making new ideas. I would like to use my experience gained from Deeglei's Rest with your team.

Please see enclosed resume. I will call you to inquire about interview within week.

Thank you for reading resume and giving valuable time for it.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment