Thursday, January 10, 2013

Call center Cover Letter - 2

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Call Center,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am acknowledging your letter offering me the position of inbound customer service analyst with National Call Center. Thank you very much for this opportunity. I have a complete understanding of your terms, and I am certain I will be able to give you a response by your requested deadline of March 20, 2004. I appreciate your allowing me ample time to consider your offer so that I can be sure my decision will be in the best interest of both my career goals and the needs of your corporation.

In the meantime, should I have any questions, I will call you. Please do not hesitate to call me if I can provide you with any needed information.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment