Thursday, January 10, 2013

Customer service Cover Letter - 5

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resource,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am applying for a Customer Service Representative position. Please consider it.
I have read about your company and its working style that provides service to several small companies in establishing new and advanced network system communication.
I am very impressed by your working style and services, and I would like to work with your teams.

I am MBA graduate from American University specializing in marketing. Now I am completing my one year internship at KDM Company as an analyst in marketing.

I enclosed my resume and references. Please contact me at above telephone number or on my e-mail id EdenDk@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your call.

Thank you for reading my resume and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment