Thursday, January 10, 2013

Customer service Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resource,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945
(914) 555-2909.
Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am applying for Executive Secretary position, please consider my resume. As per your requirements I have qualification and over 7 years experience in secretarial role.

As secretary to chief Director of a big department, now I am able to work independently in a complex environment which has increased my communication knowledge and organizational skills.

I had completed in secretarial diploma, you can see it from my resume also.

If you have any question regarding my qualification or skills, please contact me at above telephone number or on e-mail address. My e-mail address is EdenKls@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my resume and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment