Thursday, January 10, 2013

Call center Cover Letter - 1

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Call Center,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your offer of employment as a customer service representative at your New York center. I am delighted to accept your offer and look forward to beginning work with National Call Center.

As was indicated during the interview, I will be receiving a salary of $______ per year, and will have initial duties reporting to Mr. Dave Manning. As your offer stated, I will begin work on April 01,2004. In mid-march, after relocating to the area, I will call you to see what information or materials I may need before April 1st. In the meantime, please let me know if I can provide you with any information.

Again, thank you for offering me this exciting opportunity.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment