Monday, September 17, 2012

Sales Manager Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Operations Manager,
XYZ Car Dealership,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your advertisement in yesterday's newspaper, I am writing this letter to you for a sales leader position.

In DFG sales, I was working as a senior level sales leader and team manager for two years. Here I was best in Business Development and Account Management. Key strengths of mine are: - Well experience in account managements. - Excellent in verbal and written communication. - Having ability to plan, organize and execute a projects/plans.

Please consider my resume. If you wish to arrange an interview to discuss my experience and skills I have, please contact me at above telephone number or email me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thanks for reading my resume and your valuable time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment