Thursday, September 20, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 2 for MBA Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
Manager for Employment
Simple Travel
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

The management trainee position you advertised in today’s The Age greatly interests me. The Simple Travel has always served as a landmark for me when I travel. I would like to contribute to their continued growth. I have enclosed my résumé for your review.

In May (2004), I will be graduating from RMIT University with a degree in business.

While in school, I developed strong organisational and customer service skills. As a dormitory assistant, I organized events, led meetings, and assisted students. As treasurer of the Business Society, I maintained the budget and presented budget reports. My summer jobs also required extensive interaction with the public.

I believe these experiences have prepared me for your management trainee position.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications more extensively in an interview. I can be reached at 03 9999 9999.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment