Saturday, September 15, 2012

Legal Cover Letter - 5

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Attorney at Law,
Haynes and Lincoln Law Firm,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

According to your advertisement in jobsearch.com, I came to know that you are hiring attorney general. From the past three years I am practing general law in Small Town, USA and now I would like to focus on research for a variety of cases.

I would like to apply for this position. I am able to work with you part-time in the office and part-time in my home. My home office is set up for this kind of work and I promise to deliver my best as I partner with other general attorneys in your firm.

I would like to meet you in person and show you the cases that exhibit my success and to find out what you have in mind for the man or woman you hire.

Please call 111-454-4545 to arrange a time that fits your calendar. I hope to be a part of your law firm in the days ahead. Thank you for taking the time to consider my cover letter.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment