Saturday, September 15, 2012

Legal Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.
Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Big, Bigger, & Bigwig,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am currently a second-year law student at the University of Delton School of Law. I am planning a legal career in the practice of real estate transactions. Mr. Nick Sravitch, my neighbor, suggested that I contact you for the same. He told me that you have handled several real estate closings for him. I hope that you could provide some guidance for me as I embark on my career in real estate law.

I worked for a real estate agent prior to law school and during my first summer of law school. This experience gave me insights into the aspects of real estate sales and closing preparations. I also enclosed my resume.

I am currently seeking a summer experience that can help me to build upon my experience to pursue my goal of becoming a real estate attorney.

I will contact you in next week of December to decide weather we could meet briefly and discuss about the things. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment