Thursday, September 20, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 1 for MBA Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.


Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,

President
Zenox Corporation 257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Since my first contact with Zenox Corporation over two years ago as an employee of the South Salina Partnership, I have been fascinated with the breadth of services you provide to a wide range of industries. Several conversations with Barbara Murphy and Michael Stevens, as well as a recent visit and tour of your facilities, have reinforced my interest in Zenox. I am confident that I have both the skills and the drive to contribute growth and success of Zenox. Therefore, I would like to be considered for employment with your firm. My resume is enclosed for your review.

As a co-founder fo the Syracuse University Consulting Group, a management consulting organization run by Syracuse University MBA candidates, I perform many aspects of client relations and project management. Specifically, I write client proposals and final reports and present them to top management and management teams. I have primary research experience in designing and administering both exploratory and descriptive research studies. More importantly, I have experience in analyzing, interpreting and making clear recommendations based on the information obtained from these studies.

My prior experience in the design field has provided me with strong organizational and planning skills as well as having previously worked for a small company, gives me a clear understanding that continued advancement requires bringing in new clients. Therefore, my goal is to rapidly master additional skills necessary to personally add to the client base of Zenox.

I am available to meet with you at your convenience. Please contact me to set up a time.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment