Monday, September 3, 2012

Sales Executive Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
President,
Right Packaging Foods,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

Mr. Peter Kelg, Chief associate, told that you are looking for the person as a Sales Executive who will be truly contributes his/her experience, hard working and innovative minded for your firm.

I believe that I am having the qualification and skills you needed. So I am an ideal candidate for this position. If you are looking for the person who is dedicated to raise your organization's market value, then we should meet.

Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment