Monday, September 17, 2012

Manufacturing Manager Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Operations Manager,
XYZ Car Dealership,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

As you are seeking a well skilled and experienced person for Manufacturing Management professional who will have abilities to manage projects, I am writing this letter to apply for this position.

My combination of qualification and experience are well suited to your requirements, and believe that I am the person you are looking for.

I have over six years experience in a management and supervisory positions. In addition, I was working on QC, installation and other services helping complex projects. I worked on various projects and departments including maintenance, quality control. My solid knowledge and skills in designing and developing a machine to meet customer requirements makes me eligible candidate for this position.

You will see details about my qualification and me in enclosed resume. Please consider it. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment