Saturday, September 1, 2012

Elementary Teacher Cover Letter 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date:26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am applying for a teaching position, on the elementary level. I completed my graduation from KITF University. I have second and third grade level student teaching experience in several schools.

Currently I am working with Mary's Elementary School. I am very dedicated to my work. I like hard working and always ready for helping others.

My salary expectation is in the $65K range.

I would like to use my experience, skills for further improvement in your school. Please accept my resume. You can contact me at above address, or phone number.

Thank you for reading my resume and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment