Saturday, September 22, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 2 for Military Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Mr. John Smith,
National Bank,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Dave Manning, suggested that I contact you about my interest in personnel management. He said you are one of the best people to talk to in regard to careers in personnel.

I am leaving the U.S. Army after seven years of experience in personnel administration. Because of my positive Army experience, I would like to continue working in a large organization. However, before I venture further into the civilian job market, I would like to benefit from the experience and knowledge of other professionals in the field who might advise me on opportunities for someone with my qualifications.

Perhaps we could meet briefly sometime during the next two weeks to discuss my career plans. I have several questions which I believe you could help clarify. I will call your office on Tuesday, March 10, to schedule a meeting time.

I look forward to discussing my plans with you.

Sincerely yours,

Richard Anderson,
Rt. U.S. Army,
Manhattan.
Tell A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment