Thursday, September 13, 2012

IT Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Hiring Manager, XYZ Comp.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I would like to submit my resume for your attention in application for the post of Software Developer, which you advertised in Monday's Recruitment Daily.

Over the past four years I am working as a Software Engineer here in New York. As part of my role I was involved in an exhaustive programme to analyze the business requirements and implement applications using technologies Java, J2EE. To this end we engaged in lengthy time studies of each project and we were very successful in increasing efficiency and quality of the work.

I feel that I can bring this expertise to your company and through implementation of my logical and analytical skills, make your company increasingly more competitive by increasing customer satisfaction.

I should like to meet with you to discuss this opportunity further and can be contacted at the above telephone number. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my resume. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment