Saturday, September 22, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 4 for Military Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Mr. John Smith,
National Bank,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you again for the opportunity to interview for the Security Incharge position. I appreciated your hospitality and enjoyed meeting you and members of your staff.

The interview convinced me of how compatible my background, interest, and skills are with the goals of National Bank. As I mentioned during our conversation, my experience as an Army recruiter has prepared me well for Vault Security opportunities both in the U.S. and Germany. I am confident my work for you will result in increased discipline and security within the first two years.

For more information on my success as a recruiter, please call Lieutenant Colonel Dave Manning at 987/6543210. I talked to Dave this morning and mentioned your interest in this program.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely yours,

Richard Anderson,
Rt. U.S. Army,
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment