Saturday, September 15, 2012

Legal Cover Letter - 1

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Hiring Partner Ring, Around & Rosey .
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am submitting my application to work with Ring, Around & Rosey during this summer, in response to your advertised position listing in the law school's career services office.

I worked prior to law school as a litigation support clerk. There I got an experience with the detail work of preparing cases for trial. In my college days, I worked in the University's public relations office as an intern. This internship gives me numerous opportunities to build concise and clear writing skills. These skills served me well in law school so far.

I will be in Milton in next month, and I would like to meet you any time according to your convenience. I am looking forward to hear from you. You can call me at my personal no. 454-111-4445 or can email me at xyz.abcdef@aaa.com.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment