Saturday, September 1, 2012

Engineer Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Hiring Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to ad in newspaper, I am writing this letter to apply for the software engineer position. Please see enclosed resume.

I am B.E. (IT) from ABC University. I believe that my qualification and skills are best match for your requirements.

My enclosed resume will summarize my qualification, capabilities and career history. I would like to work with your firm. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment