Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paralegal Cover Letter - 3

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter to apply for the paralegal position in your firm. I enclosed my resume for your review.

As per your requirements, I have skills and qualification. I will receive my degree in May with a Paralegal studies. I have strong academic performance and excellent organizational skills.

I am very interested in this position and in working for your firm. Please consider my resume. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment