Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paralegal Cover Letter - 2

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
XXX Law Office's,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am final year student at ABC University and writing this letter for the position of legal assistant in your firm.

Coming June, I will be gradating in English. I am aware of the working style/nature of paralegal position and I am always ready for that. I have heard about your firm and its reputation. I would like to work for your firm.

I will be happy to discuss my skills and qualification with you if you are interested in arranging an interview. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my letter and consideration.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment