Saturday, September 22, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 1 for Military Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.
Mr. John Smith,
National Bank,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

The accompanying resume is in response to your listing in the Chicago Tribune for a security officer.

I am especially interested in this position because my experience as a senior security professional in the Army has prepared me for a disciplined, secure work environment and the challenges associated with unexpected events. I'm looking forward to using this experience for enhancing the security of a growing and community-conscious bank.

I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my experience will best meet your needs. My ideas on how to improve your bank's security posture may be of particular interest to you. Therefore, I will call your office on the morning of March 17 to inquire if a meeting can be scheduled at a convenient time.

I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely yours,

Richard Anderson,
Rt. U.S. Army,
Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment