Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chemical Engineering Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Director of Human Resources,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your ad on Internet, I am writing this letter to apply for full time Chemical Engineering position in your firm.

In Dec 2008, I will complete my graduation in Chemical Engineering. My main interest is in customer products and very excited to enter in this world. I want to bring my research and engineering skills to your firm.

My enclosed resume will show you my skills and course work along with my completed projects. If you want to know more about my qualification, and me, please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTk@rediffmail.com. I am always here for you.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment