Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graduate Cover Letter Programmer

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
HR Director, Rayon, Inc.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

According to your article in the Express News about Rayon's new computer center I would like to apply for the position of entry-level programmer at your center.

I know very well about the company's products. They are both in-house and customer documentation. I am enclosing my resume with this letter, which describes my technical-writing skills.

I am a recent graduate of Imex Institute of Technology in north coria with an Associate's Degree in Computer Science. I worked as a computer consultant at college's computer center. There I helped new computer users with the basic information as well as to trained computer users on new systems.

It would be pleasure for me to meet with you at your convenience time and discuss how my experience and education match your needs. I am available at my home , at (181)-487-4587 .

Waiting for your reply, hopefully positive one. Thanks for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment